Want DIY Lash Extensions?!
Truth is DIY eyelash extensions are not exactly eyelash extensions at all. Eyelash extensions are just that–hair that is attached to an eyelash that extends the length of the lash.
Applying eyelash extensions is not a process one can do on one’s own eyes because it is a much more tedious and intricate procedure than applying individual lashes–and trust me, applying individual lashes is pretty tedious. With that being said, applying individual lashes gives a very similar look for a fraction of the cost, and I’m all about saving greenbacks.
not a strip lash girl by any means. I can recall one, yes one time when applying strip lashes was mistake free for me and that was three years ago. I’ve been wanting to have the longer lash look recently and was motivated to find the best way to get semi-permanent lashes for the best price possible. Individual lashes are definitely the best bet!
Here’s a video I posted on my YouTube channel of me applying individual lashes. The process isn’t super simple but does get MUCH easier once you get the hang of it. I spent less than $15 instead of $100+ !
Here’s everything you’ll need to apply individual lashes on yourself:
- Individual Lashes, I used the Ardell Duralash Starter Kit: http://amzn.to/1kHqPaw
- Individual Lash Glue, I used Duo’s in dark: http://amzn.to/1kHr7OD
- Individual Lash Glue Remover (In the starter kit): http://amzn.to/1kHqPaw
- Magnified Mirror: http://amzn.to/1Y0QFoH
- Tweezers (in the starter kit) : http://amzn.to/1kHqPaw
- TIME – It took me about an hour to apply the lashes. Please give yourself ample time, if you’re in a rush just wait for another day!
Do you like false lashes? Are you a strip lash, individual lash, or eyelash extension kind of girl?
*Affiliate links used